“Welcome to Wedding Hell” is a funny and heartwarming kdrama that realistically portrays the challenges of wedding planning.
If you are planning a wedding or are interested in the Korean wedding culture, then you should definitely watch this drama.
Quick Facts about “Welcome To Wedding Hell”
- Drama: Welcome to Wedding Hell (English title) / Marriage White Paper (literal title)
- Director: Song Je-Young, Seo Joo-Wan
- Writer: Choi Yi-Rang
- Network: KakaoTV, Netflix
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: May 23, 2022
- Country: South Korea
Welcome to Wedding Hell Netflix Trailer
About the korean drama ‘Welcome To Wedding Hell”
“Welcome to Wedding Hell” is a 2022 Korean drama about a couple who are planning their wedding. The drama follows the couple as they go through the ups and downs of wedding planning, from dealing with difficult family members to arguing about the budget.
Main Casts of “Welcome To Wedding Hell”
- Lee Yun Hee as Kim Na Eun
- Lee Jin Wook as Seo Joon Hyung
- Hwang Seung Eon as Choi Hee Sun [Na Eun’s senior]
- Song Jin Woo as Jang Min Woo [Joon Hyung’s best friend]
- Kim Joo Yeon as Lee Soo Yeon [Na Eun’s junior]
- Kim Mi Kyung as Lee Dal Young [Na Eun’s mother]
Plot of the Drama/Synopsis
The drama opens with the couple, who have been together for 5 years, getting engaged. They are both excited to start planning their wedding, but they soon realize that it is not going to be easy. The couple’s families have different expectations for the wedding, and the couple themselves have different ideas about what they want.
As the wedding planning progresses, the couple’s relationship is tested, and they have to decide if they are ready to take the next step.
Success of the drama
“Welcome to Wedding Hell” was a commercial success, with over 10 million viewers tuning in for the finale.
The drama was praised for its realistic portrayal of wedding planning, and its honest depiction of the challenges of relationships.
Who should watch Kiss Sixth Sense
“Welcome to Wedding Hell” is a good watch for anyone who is planning a wedding or who is interested in the Korean wedding culture.
The drama is also a good watch for anyone who enjoys romantic comedies with a bit of a realistic edge.
“Welcome to Wedding Hell” is a funny, heartwarming, and ultimately realistic drama about the challenges of wedding planning. The drama is well-acted, well-written, and well-directed. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good watch.
Here are some additional thoughts on the drama:
- The drama does a good job of balancing humor and realism. There are some very funny moments, but the drama also does not shy away from the more difficult aspects of wedding planning.
- The characters are well-developed and relatable. The couple’s struggles are believable, and the audience can root for them to overcome their challenges.
- The drama is a good reminder that marriage is not always easy. There will be challenges along the way, but it is important to communicate and compromise in order to make the relationship work.
Overall, I thought “Welcome to Wedding Hell” was a great drama. It is funny, heartwarming, and realistic. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good watch.
Where To Download Welcome To Wedding Hell
Download or watch Welcome to Wedding Hell here: